The Principles of Auditing in Relation to Auditing over Skype
Here is a relevant video from Dexter Gelfand.
No comments yet.
The iCans blog promotes the broad use of distance training and auditing in the Indie or FZ community. This can be metered or unmetered, using the telephone or preferably Skype and a webcam too. iCans is also the name of a Facebook fan page — please become a fan there if you support the iCans concept.
To find a practitioner, click “Find-an-iPeep” right above.
21st century auditing and training
- 14,759 hits
Hot News / Stop Press etc.
Comments or articles from people with telephone or webcam experience of distance auditing or training.
Simply post as a comment on a relevant post and I will see it and maybe post it as a full post instead of a comment.
Get iCans articles on Twitter
- Alan C. Walter
- Hank Levin
- Maxim Lebedev
- Rolf Dane
- Robert Ducharme
- Paul Adams
- David St Lawrence aka oldauditor
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Anatomy of Failed Help – see the video on Vimeo April 24, 2017
- Webinar Sunday, April 23 on the Anatomy of Failed Help April 22, 2017
- Twelve lessons every Ex-Scientologist needs to learn January 10, 2015
- A Visual Guide to Scientology’s Inflated Statistics January 5, 2015
- Change April 10, 2011
Blog at WordPress.com.